Previous weight: 155.8
This week's results: +0.8lbs
- Eating breakfast RIGHT AWAY. I tend to linger around in the mornings drinking mass amounts of coffee and eating breakfast when I feel hungry, which is usually HOURS after I've gotten up. I've read that you need to stoke your metabolism by eating as soon as possible after waking, so I'm going to give that a shot this week.
- Being done with Thanksgiving. I kept the giant meals to only Thursday, but I ate all of the leftovers I cooked for myself all week. I did not use the recipe builder to determine the points, I only estimated, and after 10 years on Weight Watchers, I should know now not to do this.
- Getting back to basics. I need to start measuring and weighing everything again. Last night, I poured myself a bowl of cereal for dinner. I didn't measure or weigh it. I know it was more than a cup, but I chose to ignore that. I need to get back on this.
- Positive Self-Talk. Still love this goal.
- EXERCISE! I'm at the end of Stage 1 for NRL4W, and I'm supposed to take a week off before starting Stage 2. I debated not doing this, but I am starting to feel that my body really does need a break.