Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Small Successes: Take 1.

I logged all my food today and ended under my calorie goal. 

I biked the long way home from work tonight, both for the additional fitness and decompressing alone time.

I played around with my Teemo app as a compromise after deciding a trip to the gym sounded like too much work. I completed 1.5 challenges and snuck in 30 minutes of intentional activity. 

My hair looked SO GOOD. 

I drank 100 ounces of delicious water. 

What victories are you celebrating today?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I started tracking things again a few days ago and weighed myself for the first time in a month this morning. Today marks the first day of my "start" week and it honestly feels so good to keep things in check and fall back into old tracking habits. Like, choosing carrots instead of cheese and crackers for a snack last night. I haven't been terribly unhealthy lately but if I'm not writing things down it's very easy for me to not get the balanced amount of fruits/veggies/dairy/oil/etc in my diet and I can feel my energy level go down quite a bit.

Anyway, while tracking this morning I remembered your old blog and came here to see new updates! Exciting! This is a great time of year to get back into healthy living!

nic said...

Energy level is a GREAT barometer for success tracking! SMART!