Thursday, August 29, 2013

Weighing In - 08/29/2013

I lost!

It wasn't a ton, but I've had a rough week.

Classes started back up on Tuesday and I had my schedule programmed into my calendar incorrectly and completely missed the first section of one of my classes. Humiliating. Stressful. I'm a week behind now, but slowly catching up.

I caught a cold. My throat is raw and my face is pouring.

My car fell apart, had to be towed, and is currently undergoing more than $1k worth of work. HAPPY LABOR DAY.

But, I nearly lost a pound, and I've been slightly controlling my snacky habits with frozen grapes and baby carrots. It has been ridiculous hot this week in Minneapolis, over 95 each day with heat indexes in the 100s. It's a really bad time to be sick.

We are supposed to go camping this weekend, an annual tradition with friends. With my car out of commission, I likely won't be able to go because Manpanion and Oro are heading down in the afternoon, and I don't get off of work until 8pm. I had planned to drive down after work and hang out with the adults around the fire for the evening and then play with the kiddos for the days to follow, but now I can't get myself there. My shift is going to keep me in the cities for the weekend while absolutely everyone I know is out of town. Hooray.

So, this week was not awesome, but hopefully things will start to turn around.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Sorry about the car! I hate when big surprise expenses pop up. Congrats on losing!
Hope you have a great week.