Thursday, August 15, 2013

Weighing In - 08/15/2013

I've fallen off the face of the earth a little bit, but I've kept up with my weight tracker, both on this site and on Weight Watchers.

This week, I've apparently gained 3.6 pounds. I'm not buying it.

It is  2 says from TOM after all, and I know we love to use that excuse, but I've found it does actually affect my body weight.

If I behave, I'll likely drop some if not all of this by next week.

So, it's been a while. Since I last updated, I've been on a cabin trip, had a birthday, to a wedding, on a cooking night adventure wine date, and just generally worked a lot.

I haven't been eating very well, but I also haven't been eating MUCH, and that's part of the problem. I've been getting really wrapped up in things until I'm starving and then eating one big meal. It's a habit I'm trying to break this week, with little luck.

I'm hoping that after the wedding this weekend, and no more in the immediate future until late September, I'll be over events for a bit and back to a routine since school starts in TWO WEEKS. Sheesh.

More interesting things to come.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Busy girl. My weight jumps around TOM too. Just keep at it. Sometimes I do that "wait till you're STARVING" thing sometimes and it is not the best cycle to be stuck in. Thanks for the update.