Thursday, July 11, 2013

Weighing In - 7/11/2013

Previous weight:  154.4
Today's weight:  156.2

This week's results: +1.8lbs

Another gain. That's 3.5 pounds in the last 2 weeks. 

Can't say I'm surprised. Yesterday I had a little outpatient surgery. Three biopsies and some polyp removal on my cervix. I've been freaking out about the procedures, and also the possibility of what that could mean when the results come back, so I've been eating quite a bit and skipping workouts. And since the surgery happened yesterday, I spent most of last night eating mass amounts of chips and guacamole. 

Now that the tests have been done and the results will be in my hands in the next week, I feel a little more at ease. 


I'm going to track this week, just to get back on track. 3.5 in 2 weeks is a big gain and I need to reel this in. It's been a long time since I've felt fat. I feel fat this week. Not in that all encompassing, emotional way, just physically. I'm blobby. I haven't been strength training. I've only been riding my bike and phoning it in at the gym. I've been tired all the time and stressed out. 

I want to get back to being pumped up, energized and pleased with the direction my body is headed in. 

Today is not the day for that, I don't have time to get to the gym, but I can keep my eating in check today. 

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Rough. Hang in there!

Missy said...

Tough week! Hope the results all come back in your favor. Here's to getting it all back on track.