Thursday, March 7, 2013

Weighing In - 03/07/2013

Previous weight: 154.0
Today's weight:  155.4

This week's results: +1.4lbs

Another week of sickness, another gain. 

I felt amazing on Thursday, but I quickly spiraled back into sicktown on Friday afternoon, completely losing my voice around 8pm, and staying in bed literally all day on Saturday, only to emerge Sunday evening to try to catch up on some school work. 

I ate crap, again. I didn't track. There's absolutely no reason I should have lost except that my body was working really hard to fight off an infection, but I ate more than enough to deserve this gain. Noodley-soups are FULL of points, oil and salt. Non-dairy frozen treats are also full of points, and sugar. 

I'm feeling better now, but because I had that "eye of the storm" day last week, I don't trust that I'm out of the woods with this flu. 

I am back at the gym though, because cardio helps the congestion. I've got my tracker open and I am feeling prepared to track this week because I don't like that I've gained 3lbs in 2 weeks. I start a new/second job next week, and I know there'll be a lot of food and drink tasting, but I know I need to keep my cool and make up for it at the gym. 

I'm ready!

1 comment:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Hope you are over the hump!