Thursday, March 28, 2013

Back from the DEAD.

That serious cold I had a couple weeks ago returned, and I finally caved and went to the doctor. Turns out, it was a double sinus and ear infection, so I was put on antibiotics on Monday. While still not at 100%, I'm doing much better than the state I was in when I finally decided something bigger must be wrong.

So, last week I weighed in and forgot to post, but I had a SIGNIFICANT 2.4lb loss! Which is fabulous.

I'm hesitant to weigh in today. At first I wasn't going to, and then I ate breakfast and went about the morning which could effect the weigh in. And then I said "WTF Nic. Just weigh in." So I did. And I gained almost all of my loss from last week back.

That's ok. I expected that. I needed time to let my body heal (FINALLY) and I'm getting there.

The Manpanion, Oro and I are headed to Portland this weekend to visit family. I know that will make for a tough weight loss week because we'll be eating out a lot, but I know we'll also be doing a lot of walking and playing, and I'm going to track as best as one can while traveling and hope that I can even out the sick damage.

Hope you're all well!

1 comment:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Glad you are feeling better!