Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weighing In - 2/07/2013

Previous weight: 156.0
Today's weight:  155.2

This week's results: -0.8lbs


I earned almost 70 APs this week, which is fantastic. I ate them all, however, and additionally all 49 of Weekly Points Allowance and each of my 26 pointsplus each day. I ate a lot, as I often do, and I still lost a little even on this eve of TOM. 

Tracking definitely reigned me back in a little this week, though not on Sunday, which was the Superbowl Party, nor on Monday, which was a date night for Manpanion and I. Those were two high-point valued days. 

I'm going to continue this experiment another week, though I'm slightly resistant. I found myself saying, often, this week that I "shouldn't" eat something or that I "felt guilty" for something I'd eaten. It's a dangerous hole that "dieting" can take me down, and I have all the knowledge to maintain. I just need to keep my strength and wit about me to try to maintain a healthy relationship with food during this time that I readjust my expectations of serving sizes and what constitutes a "normal" meal for me. 

In other news, like actual life stuff and not just food life stuff, it is my last broomball game of the season this evening. This is bittersweet, as I love broomball, but will be happy to have Thursday nights back without obligation. 

As I begin trying to plan for this new week, what classes I might take and where I might fit in secret activity, I see that Valentine's Day is very soon! 

Are you planning a fun and healthy night with a sweetheart? 

No comments: