Thursday, January 24, 2013

Weighing In - 01/24/2013

WHOOPS. Totally forgot it was Thursday and I've already preformed my entire morning routine, but at Paul's house. The variables are all off, so I guess I'm not weighing in this week.

Things are going very well. I have met my GymPact goal every single week since I have joined, which means I'm also getting my medical insurance gym discount, and, in short, that I'm getting to the gym for at least 30 minutes 3x a week. CONSISTENTLY.

I definitely could be working out harder, and I intend to up my game this week on that front.

I also could be eating better, and my latest trip to the coop is going to help with that. Work has been incredibly slow and my budget is going to force me into eating at home nearly always, so this will be very good for my ass, but probably not as awesome for my mental health. I crave going out in the winter because it has been below zero here in Minnesota for more than 4 days in a row. Talk about stircrazy.

Another week, all the habits. Here we go!

2 comments:

Nadooo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

If you're feeling stir crazy, you should go to another HHH (healthy happy hour? Is that a thing?) with your BFF sometime soon. I can return the favor for buying me a HH when I was broke/had no income briefly.

Also, I plan on going to rock climbing soon. Probably next week. Join me?