Thursday, December 20, 2012

Weighing In - 12/20/2012


Previous weight: 155.6
Today's weight:  156.0

This week's results: +0.4lbs


I'm not really in the mood to make a weighing in post, but I did want to weigh in regardless. I definitely wasn't very OP this week, and I ate pizza, and a burrito, and drank a lot. I also cranked up the fitness in a lot of huge ways and this was all during TOM. 

I feel that gaining half a pound is a total maintenance move, and I'm feeling that I'm moving toward that right now as Christmas is next week and I don't want to put a damper on the holidays and spending time with family. I want to enjoy it. 

This week, however, I ate about 10 pointsplus over my daily target each day, earning an average of 8 APs per day. Even though I didn't lose (I could have made far better food choices for the points), I feel this is a sweet spot for me, and I'm going to try to eat better foods around the same pointplus range this week and see how it works with my body. 

Are you all set for Christmas? 

I've wrapped most of the presents, but I haven't MADE the biggest part of the holiday gift giving, which includes 13 sets of a gift that I've come up with for this year. Ooops. I know what I'll be doing this weekend!


2 comments:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Maintenance right now is not a bad thing...especially given the fact that your eating wasn't very "clean", TOM and holiday spirit is flowing lol. Have a Merry Christmas Nic!

Missy said...

Maintaining during this time of year is awesome! And 0.4 can go either way any given day depending on what you're wearing, or when you last peed. No worries, friend!!

Have a very Merry Christmas!