Thursday, December 13, 2012

Weighing In - 12/13/2012


Previous weight: 157.0
Today's weight:  155.6

This week's results: -1.4lbs

WOOOO! I'm not going to even try to dissect how this happened. I will admit that I wasn't super honest in my tracking this week. I skipped things by accident, and I diminished things on purpose. I probably ate about 20-40 points more than I tracked, so I don't know what to think about this. I've had weeks before where I ate every point available to me, and I gained. I've had weeks where I mostly stuck to the plan and I've gained. 

Either way... 

Here's my tracker:


I ate. A LOT. Honestly. But I worked out pretty hard too. I don't know what to say about this week. Crazypants.  

On to the celebrations!

I celebrate that I earned an average of 6.7 Activity Points per day this week, and I met my pact with GymPact, AGAIN!

I celebrate that I am keeping on. I definitely slacked off with tracking this week, but I had a chat with myself about whether or not that would get me closer to my goals, and it doesn't. So, more honesty this week. My body knows what I ate, so why would I alter my tracker? 

I celebrate that I lost! FINALLY. I've earned this a couple of weeks over without getting it, so I'm glad to see the scale move down. 

This week I need to focus on:
  • Eating only what I earn. I definitely didn't do this this week. I need to plan better meals, though I am still struggling with stretching out 26 points over such long and active days. 
  • Getting back to basics.  Again. Need to measure and weigh food. I need to grocery shop. I need a plan. 
  • Positive Self-Talk. Still love this goal!!!
  • EXERCISE! I took two days off of cardio this last week, and I wish I hadn't. My mood was effected immediately and I am starting to realize that my body really NEEDS to work to keep me healthy and happy. 
Ok. I need to get to planning. 

No comments: