Today's weight: 157.0
This week's results: +0.6lbs
GUYS. WHAT THE WHAT? Aside from Saturday//Sunday and Tuesday being a ball full of points, I had a totally OP (on plan) week. EVEN WITH the weekend, because I had the points. I am beyond baffled, and this means I need to revisit a few things.
So, there were 3 days I went over points in a way that would present these results. Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday. ALL other days were at or very close to my daily points target with 28, 25, 26 and 25 respectively.
On to the celebrations!
I celebrate that I earned an average of 6 Activity Points per day this week, and I met my pact with GymPact.
I celebrate my determination in the face of these gains. I need to figure out how the plan is going to work for me and really get down to the business of losing weight. I know that I'm making it more difficult for myself by following the New Rules of Lifting for Women, because it's not a program to lose weight, and it causes my hunger to spike, and I'm building muscle... but it's a goal parallel to this program and I'm determined in both. I celebrate my commitment to tracking my weight even though I'm annoyed that I'm annoyed about it.
This week I need to focus on:
- Eating only what I earn. While Weight Watchers allots me 49 Weekly Points to play with, I'm finding out more and more that I can't eat those and lose (OBVIOUSLY). So, I will need to step up my activity in order to earn extra points if I intend to eat over my daily target.
- PLANNING splurges. On Saturday, Manpanion and I planned our date night. I looked up what I wanted to eat and we sought it out. We enjoyed ourselves, guilt free. Sunday, however, was an accident. I had a caramel roll on an impromptu buy-some-time trip to the coffee shop while waiting for the electronics store to open. Late that evening, we had an impromptu date with our friends and I ate a very heavy meal I had no intention of having. Sunday should not have happened. I should have planned better or said no.
- Getting back to basics. I didn't do very well with this goal this last week because I happened to eat out so often. When at home, I made a point to measure about half of the time, but I'm committed to weighing/measuring all of my food this week.
- Positive Self-Talk. Still love this goal!!!
- EXERCISE! I've started the 2nd stage of NRL4W and it's very difficult. I'm trying to work in cardio around it, but the two combined feels hard on my body. I'm not sure I"m willing to give up the benefits of cardio to follow the program and vice versa, so I'm slowly figuring out what will work for me. However, exercise will be critical this week as I figure out how to stay closer to my daily target, something I have been meaning to do the entire time.