Monday, November 5, 2012

Over // Under

It's Monday and I've overdone it.

I still have 40 Weekly points+ and I have earned a fantastic amount of APs, all of which I've eaten. (Plus 9 weeklies. We get a total of 49 "extra" points per week on Weight Watchers in addition to our daily points+ target.)

I earned most of the APs from biking myself around with Manpanion this weekend. Unfortunately we were mainly biking toward food and beer. My body is suffering the effects of gluttony and I feel lethargic and bloated.

Tomorrow will likely be no different as we, as a nation, decide our fate for the next 4 years. I hope it's no secret that my politics lean toward our incumbent president, whom I'll be cheering on as the results pour in, likely with a cocktail and a poorly planned dinner.

My motivation seems to be waning this week and I'm still sitting on my New Rules of Lifting for Women book.

Some weeks are just like that, huh? The best I can do is pull myself up by my bootstraps and head in to the gym first thing in the morning and try to reel it back in. I'm starting tonight by guzzling water instead of the glass of wine I so desire.

2 comments:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

I had a few "feeling blah" days which affects how I eat. Today I busted through it and it dawned on me that it may be partly a hormonal thing (ovulation). I know we are on similar cycles so it's possible this is one piece of the puzzle for you too. Just a thought. Keep moving forward :)

nic said...

I thought about what you said and then I ate a pizza. :/

But I did work out.