Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Rearranged Goals.

Rather than focus on the broken promises, I'm considering them "rearranged goals." I haven't earned a single AP since I last told you my goal for the rest of the week was to stock-pile activity points in order to counteract the Halloween party points+ mountain.

Instead, I've gotten ahead on my homework, which only ensures that next week will allow for lots and lots of mind-clearing activity.

I've managed to remain OP. Despite not reaching my activity goals, I've been eating well. Last night one of my girlfriends came over and sat at my kitchen counter eating the gluten-free pumpkin donuts I baked this weekend and drinking hard cider while I prepared a week's worth of meals. We caught up. I multi-tasked. It was lovely.

1 comment:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

It's really all in how you frame things. Positively not negatively is always better :) Have a great rest of your week!