Previous weight: 159.0
This week's results: +/- wash.
Hey, I'll take it! It was a weird week, and I suspect I actually lost and did myself in with yesterday's salty antics.
My Tracker for the week:
- Not eating french fries at work. Again. Again. AGAIN.
- Morning Workouts. Again. I've been having a fantastic time making new playlists for self-motivated activity like walking, running, cycling and step-milling. When I can move to a cadence or a beat, I am way more effective and into my workout.
- Get more sleep. This is still an issue, though I definitely did make a conscious effort to log more ZZZzzzs this week and it worked. I'm not sure it gave me more energy, but my mind felt a bit sharper.
- Drinking my water. I'm typically pretty good about this, but I've been falling behind as the weather gets colder. I always have a water bottle with me, I just need to remember to actually drink it.
- Keeping TOM in check. It's that time again, and I haven't made my trip to stock up on volume snacks to keep me safe. I'll be doing that tomorrow after my morning workout.