Friday, January 28, 2011

Back to it... slightly.

That illness really knocked me out. I am still sick, believe it or not, but have been back to work for 2 days and even played broomball last night, so I'm back in it.


I weighed in this AM and was pleased to see that not only had I lost the gain I found last week with TOM and the sick, but had lost an additional .8lbs with it. Woohoo! We're on a roll.

I'll be back with a better update, but I just wanted to hold myself accountable for the weigh in and celebrate a bit.

4 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Woot!! Great job! Hope you're feeling back to 100% soon!

Ann said...

Congrats on the loss!! That's awesome!!!

Lor said...

excellent job, lady! i hope you feel better soon!

Lindsey said...

I passed up weighing in this week thanks to girlie problems throwing me off track. Will have some serious making up to do this week!