Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WOOHOOOO.

If you live in Minnesota, you know that the Twin Cities took a serious beating on Saturday.

20 inches of snow in 17 hours. I shoveled all of it. Not for the whole city, clearly, but my whole house/sidewalk/porch/parking combo. It was awful. It was strenuous. I also walked 2.5 miles in thigh high snow.

I weigh in on Sundays.

I LOST 2.2 POUNDS THIS WEEK!

Very excited to have seen results. I am motivated to keep going.

More later when there's more time.

3 comments:

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

Send a little of that white stuff down south. My daughter Pisa would greatly appreciate it...

Girly Girl: Losing the Gut said...

I didn't know you were a Minnesotan too. There are so many MN bloggers! Congrats on the weight loss that is awesome.

Ann said...

Another Minnesotan here. Congrats on the -2.2 lbs!!! :) Keep up the awesome work!!