Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The old College Try.

Remember me?

Guess what? I'm up 20lbs from my lowest weight. Well, almost 20lbs. That means I've been doing something wrong. Well, sort of wrong, amidst my many many many rights. It's a sacrifice I was willing to make for a while to train myself to just do what I wanted FOR myself, and no one else. That meant eating a lot of things I shouldn't.

Now that I feel I'm putting myself first again, I am ready to commit to shedding these pounds again.

Are you still with me?

5 comments:

She woke up FAT said...

I'm with you!

Splurgie said...

I'm floundering a bit myself and it's scary to me. I could so easily pack it back on and I didn't even lose that much but it's taken forever. I'm with you!

Rebecca said...

oh man... Ive gained a few too but because I unfortnately had to put myself last.

glad to see your back to blogging!

Lor said...

omg girl, i'm with you! i've missed you and your blog like WOAH! <3 <3 <3

Drazil said...

Totally here - welcome back!