Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Making the switch.

I took a first step, sort of. I went grocery shopping.

I bought mostly vegetables and fruit. I need to come up with a plan for these though, that part I skipped in favor of working on my totally beautiful new bike.

I just switched from the Monthly Pass to e-tools only. This was a difficult decision for me. Not being in meetings if/when I hit goal means I can't be a leader. I'm hoping Diane (my leader) would stand up for me later if I come back. We'll see.

Today's goal is to just not binge and get in at least a 45 minute workout.

Baby steps.

2 comments:

Lor said...

im taking baby steps, too. had another 3 pound gain this week after my 3.6 pound or so gain two weeks ago. its like every time i hit an all-time new low weight, i gain all of it back and then some. what gives?

today's a new day, and my goal is not to binge, too.

Missy said...

I've gone to WW I think 3 times in the last 5 years - never sticking with it longer than a month or two. I don't really like the leaders (or maybe that's a lame excuse) - can I get someone without bright blue eye shadow and the energy of a hyper child?!!?

I just joined the WW online and am not sure it's going to work for me on it's own...no accountability, no weekly encouragement...

Good luck with it girly - if you find any good habits to make it work let us know!