Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yum.

I woke up to this guy's face giving me the "I really have to go" sign.



So off we went while the coffee was brewing.

coffee + 1/4 c Almond Breeze (.5)


Quaker Lower Sugar Oats (2) + 1 tbsp Justin's Almond Butter (2)


Del Monte No Sugar Added Peach cup [in water] (0)


Banana (2)



super delicious wrap (4) + BAS (o) + Shrimp (1) + homemade vinaigrette (1)

Holy yum. I put basil hummus inside this wrap, topped with arugula, spinach, thinly sliced cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, shaved carrots and turkey.

Since I am focusing on adding more protein this week, I decided that even though there was turkey in my wrap, I'd add some shrimp to the salad to bulk it up.

As a quick reference to how much food I eeked out of that lunch, that plate in the picture above is the DINNER plate to the regular salad plate I use for all of my other meals. It's approximately 12" diameter. HUGE.

1 comment:

totegirl said...

Oh em gee, that salad made my mouth water. I guess I know what I'm craving right now! I wish I could embiggen your pics. That dog looks precious and adorable!

Keep it up...the good work, that is!