Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wrapping things up.

Well, tonight marks the end of my Weight Watchers week, so I'm wrapping things up.

Barring some kind of wrestle with the freezer tonight, I'll be ending the week with ZERO WPA/flex points and 22 out of 31 Activity Points. It's been a while since I racked up the Activity Points so that felt amazing.

Here's how amazing it felt.

That's a lot of sweat.

I submitted that picture to Jen at Prior Fat Girl. She routinely collects pics from all of us weight loss bloggers sweating our asses off (literally) at the gym.

Here's what I ate the rest of today.

Kashi Roasted Almond Crunch bar (3)

crumbled up into 1/2 cup Dannon Light and Fit (1)


Spaghetti Squash (0) + Zucchini (0) + Spinach (o) + 1 tsp Olive Oil (1) + 1/4 c Newman's Own spaghetti sauce (.5)

Here are some delicious looking/sounding recipes I ran across on my blogroll today:


I'm turning in early (again) to watch Time Traveler's Wife.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

5 comments:

Lor said...

LOVES IT! :) keep it upppp!!

i think im beginning to get my eating in check, next thing to conquer: the gym! and to not be afraid of the initial gain it ALWAYS causes me when i go back... whattheeff?

Lor said...

LOVES IT! :) keep it upppp!!

i think im beginning to get my eating in check, next thing to conquer: the gym! and to not be afraid of the initial gain it ALWAYS causes me when i go back... whattheeff?

Pink Panda said...

I'm a super fan of the Dannon vanilla. It makes me happy inside - especially with yogurtz.

antgirl said...

Mmmm. The garlic shrimp sounds fantastic.

Madame Cur said...

"It feels good to be a gangsta."

Yes, yes it does!