Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Miniature Victory.

I'm celebrating (on a tiny scale) the loss of .2lbs after more than a month of literally throwing all structured caution to the wind. I mostly ate intuitively, splurging when it was worth it (and sometimes just because) and making up for it later.

I feel great to have weighed in. I honestly kind of missed it. I had also missed my meeting, simply because I've had conflicts the past 2 or 3 weeks and wasn't able to attend.

I'm back in the game, kids. I've got an even 10 pounds to lose to get to goal. It feels like a really solid number for a start.

My goal this week is to lose ONE pound. Just one.

Here I go.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! And she BAAACK! .2 is great. Really, it proves that you have learned something during the whole weight loss process. Great job!

Rebecca said...

i think that loss is great!!

seriously..great job!