Monday, February 15, 2010

Finishing up the day.

Wow.

Just... wow.

Tonight I was very excited to hit one of my favorite classes, Circuit Training with Brad. Brad is fun, bubbly. His whole class is like a dance party.

Brad's out of town.

Enter Snype.

The only thing I could think was "WTF? I am going to die." He's outfitted in camo, he's gigantic. He's probably a body builder and he's probably not going to smile at me and knock fists like Brad does.

He has a whistle.

The first 5 minutes of class would have been enough for me. My heart rate was essentially flying off the charts. I had to stop a few times just to let it get down to 90% versus 100%. I think I could have had a heart attack, literally. Snypeattack.

The whole class was less than fun, and I found myself screaming and grunting in pain. Luckily, I had two of my favorite workout buddies on either side: other Nicole and Darci. We pushed each other, we laughed (I cried) and we survived. And now, I might just be a little bit in love. I am ridiculously full of endorphins. I think this might have been considered a bootcamp Olympic style workout, not for the faint of heart.

I'll be back.

Here's the rest of my eats for the day, coming in with 1.5 points to spare as I head off to bed (early).


almonds (2)

2.3 oz Chicken Breast (2.5) + Just for One veggies (0) + Spinach with Olive Oil (1) + 1/2 c Quinoa (2) with 1/2 c Prosecco for dinner drink/dessert (2)

yum.

What's the hardest workout you've ever (accidentally) done?

No comments: