Wednesday, December 2, 2009

TOTSally.

So, another week smoke free and I'm hella proud. However, this non-smoking is sure coming at quite a cost to my hips. I need to be gentle with myself. There's obviously going to be a transitional period where I figure out new replacements for old habits, but I can't help but feel like a failure sometimes.

HOWEVER...

I reached all of my TOTS this week! Let's review...

TOTS for the Week of 11/25-12/1

  • Track Everything.
  • SWEAT 6 days a week.
  • Plan Tomorrow's Meal Plan Today.
  • Stay SMOKE FREE!

I did all those things.

I tracked everything... all the way into the negatives (by a lot).

I sweat 6 days, and three of those days I sweat twice. I mean SWEAT. I worked my ass out this week. Genuinely. I'm hoping the sheer amount of physical activity will allow me to maintain rather than gain again. Fingers are crossed.

I planned tomorrow's meal plan at night. I really only followed the plans from Breakfast to Lunch, but I gave it an honest shot.

Stayed smoke free!

So.. I'm going to hold off until later tonight to reveal the TOTS for this week. I need to see what the scale says at my meeting tonight before I can be sure to add or subtract a few of my goals.

I know it takes 21 days to form a habit, is that also how long it takes to break one? I think after my 21st day of not smoking, I won't be able to make excuses any longer. I'd like to stop making them sooner, but truly, these are automatic responses. I'd rather toss dark chocolate into my body than ruin my lungs any longer. At least dark chocolate has anti-oxidants......

....

Did you make goals for this week? Give me some ideas!

1 comment:

shamrock said...

What was the name of that liquid vitamin you take? I need to change to a better one.