Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wee Wee Wee... all the way home.

So, I gained yesterday.

3 pounds to be exact, except by my calculations and precise tracking, that is physically impossible with the amount of calories I consumed versus the amount of calories I expended.

So, my guess is that quite a bit of that gain is good ol' water retention. How do you get rid of water? With more water!



One thing I've definitely let fall by the wayside as the weather got colder was my water intake. All throughout the summer, I'm excellent. Chug Chug Chug. 100+ oz per day. When it gets a little colder, I'd rather be drinking coffee.

Although the Weight Watchers' new Momentum program changed the "Water Intake" Good Health Guideline to a "Liquid Intake" Good Health Guideline, I choose to ignore that. In no sane place of my brain am I going to let Diet Coke replace a replenishing beverage like water.



Yesterday and today, I've gotten back to my habit of 100+ oz per day, and you know what? I can't stop peeing.



16 times I've peed today and I've been up for 11 hours. C'mon.





Plus side? It's gross to eat food in the bathroom.

3 comments:

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

Sometimes the scale just likes to play head games with you. Keep doing the right things and it has no choice but to pay you off in the end.

Sonya said...

LOL, good strategy on spending all your time in the bathroom.

Those 3lbs will be gone in NO time, Nic.

antgirl said...

The water weight will come off.

I tend to drink less when it's cooler, too.