Sunday, November 15, 2009

Puttin' Food on the Table.

Fried Egg (2) Sandwich on Arnold Sandwich Thin (1) + Tomato + Spinach + Horseradish Mustard (0) = 3 points

1 Small Apple (1) + Cinnamon (0) + 1 tbsp Reduced Fat Peanut Butter (2) = 3 points

Tea (0) = 0 points

1 cup Spaghetti Squash (0) + 3/4 c sauce (1) + Spinach in 1 tsp olive oil (1) = 2 points


Diet A&W Root Beer (0) = 0 points


Black Bean Burger (2) on Arnold Sandwich Thin (1) + Tomato, Spinach, Horseradish Mustard (0) + 1 cup Fall Potato Salad (2) + Baby Carrots (0) = 5 points



Diet Hot Cocoa (0) + Fat Free Reddi-Whip (0) = 1 point

[Why 1 point? Too many 0 point options through out the day add up. I had tea, soda AND this cocoa + whipped cream, so I'll just take a point because it's so decadent]

And later on, after dinner has settled and the cocoa is long gone, I'm planning to have this for dessert.

I found it at the grocery store and bought it impulsively. I'm pretty sure all it is is Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt with Cookie Crumbs to stir in to it, but it's 2 points and contains chocolate and I'm moving in to the only week of the month I want chocolate (as opposed to just sweets in general) so I figure it was a safe option.

I'll let you know how they are.

1 comment:

100in12 said...

i love the food you eat! it's always so creative, and pretty. what's the fall potato salad?