Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Meeting Madness.

I'm glad so many of you enjoyed my equating exercise to prostitution.

Tonight's meeting was a bust. We had a substitute leader who was bore-city. I MEAN boring. And absolutely no offense to those with less to lose, but she lost 12 pounds total on Weight Watchers. Congratulations, because while that is an accomplishment, I'm not highly inspired by it.

Oh, and I also gained 3lbs. So there's that.

It's ok though, I faced the music, I know EXACTLY what I did wrong (or rather the 59.5 things I did wrong) and I've had an incredibly on track day. I didn't get a chance to exercise because I had a horrifically horrible horrendous dentist appointment. My face is fat and my jaw is still stiff. I've never had Novocaine before and I will NEVER do it again. It was definitely worse than just toughing out the 3 minutes of pain.

I made my meal plan tonight AND opted out of going out with our Portland Friends who have been in town since Friday. It's their last night here, but since they've been staying with us, I don't feel the need to have a big send off. Especially because I'll be nursing their hangovers for them tomorrow morning. I'd rather stay in, cuddle with the dog and watch Top Chef. This is one step I'm taking to put ME back on my list.

How are you going to take care of you this week?

3 comments:

Bare It All said...

Several laugh out loud moments in this post. Thank you. :) Hope your jaw feels better soon.

Rebecca said...

eh, you faced it and can now focus on the next week!

wondering how WW would feel about adding a spin for prostitution.. i think its ingenious!

antgirl said...

Yeah, it's hard to be inspired by 12 pounds. Glad you are putting in 'Me' time for yourself.

Ouch. the dentist is rarely ... ok, never fun.