Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cookies are banned.

Back on track - that's me. I'm amazed at how well I did on Thanksgiving, aside from a little battle with some damn cookies (ITS ALWAYS COOKIES).

I really enjoyed spending time with my family and forming new traditions every year for myself that involve less focus on food.

I had a great handle on yesterday. I tried a new class at the gym and I loved it and my food was right on the money.

Today I attended my Saturday morning Step class with Doug (the speedo master). After class I took my dog for a big walk along the river and decided to also take him to the dog park. The sun was shining and I'd been moving since I got out of bed, I loved it. In the spirit of things, I also went BACK to the gym for a special Spin class with my favorite teacher. I just got back from that and I am still dripping sweat, which is pretty gross.

It's also why I'm going to go shower and have a snack.

I can't wait to catch up on everyone's Thanksgiving stories.

3 comments:

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

Pie was my Satan this season, but a double workout the next day minimized the damange (I hope).

Meet Virginia said...

I am so glad to hear that you had a successful day. Way to go on all those APs you are racking up!!

fattygetsfit said...

I bombed on Thanksgiving but I'm trying to stay focused on doing the right thing! I ended up going to the gym today and spent 45 mins on the treadmill (unheard of)/ I feel more positive already.