Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saturday was one of those "ultimate" days. I woke up early, enjoyed my coffee slowly on a slightly warmer than it has been all week morning. I made it back to Step class with Doug, who donned a fabulously hilarious costume that involved a hollowed out bucket, a balloon and funny actions. [If you haven't heard about the Balloon boy yet... c'mon.]

I sweat my way through Step, headed home for breakfast. Took the dog on an epic hike, made a delicious lunch and bummed around the house, reading on the porch, walked up to the Co-op to get a few things for dinner. Cooked that up, enjoyed it and went to bed early.

It seems Blogger just really didn't want to let me put photos onto this post, so I did it through the html side. Forgive the weirdness.





Breakfast:
My fav fruit salad. 1/2 pear (.5) 1/2 apple (.5) banana (2) + 1/4 c Wild Woods Soy Vanilla Yogurt (1) with coffee (0) [4]





Lunch:
Cashew Ginger Carrot Soup (2) + Grilled Cheese on Arnold Sandwich Thin (2) [4]





Snack:
1/2c Kashi Go-Lean Crunch (2) + 1/2c Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze (0) [2]


Another Snack:
1/4 B.T. McElrath Salty Dog Chocolate Bar (2) [2]




Dinner:
1c Spaghetti Squash (0) + 1/4c Homemade Sauce (1) + Gimme Lean Sausage (1) + Wilted Spinach (0) + Balsamic Tomatoes, Cucumbers and Onions (0) [2]

Total Points: 14

But I didn't include the half pint of ice cream I ate last night in bed, not because I was mindless, but because I had tons of points and it sounded ultra delish. That was 7 points, bringing me to exactly 21 for the day, my points target. I burned 680 calories in Step, 300 on my hike. I'm setting myself up for a great loss again this week, though I know it won't be of the epic 2lb variety. Its extremely difficult to have "big" losses when you're getting so close to goal. I hope to lose at least .8lbs. That's my unofficial *hope goal* for the week.

Today is supposed to be 60 and sunny, which is a beautiful change from last week's weather. I'm going to run Lake Harriet as training for the Monster Dash, and then probably walk around it once as a cool down. I'm not sure what else I can do to exercise today. The options are infinite! I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Del said...

I love days like that, totally relaxing! Your fruit salad looks awesome! Keep it up and I'm sure you will reach your .8 pound goal this week! :)