Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On my Knees

Somewhere in the last 2 days, I completely fell apart, got it back together, and fell apart again. I look back now and see I had 2 days with total disregard for points values/limits/etc. I "spent" all of my weekly points (about five times) and just let it keep happening.

Not this morning though. This morning I'm accountable.

Today, I've got a plan and I'm taking pictures.

Tomorrow morning, you'll know if I managed to stay on track or not. (YES!)

In case you noticed, I haven't weighed in for nearly 3 weeks. Tomorrow is my weigh in day, which makes me quite angry. I have completely ruined the ability for my efforts to show up by indulging in ridiculously salty foods for 2 days straight. I'm going to weigh in regardless, but understand that I'm allowed to be frustrated after working hard for 2 weeks and only messing up a bit.

Ok, done with negativity. It's time to get back on track.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

seriously... it's BS that two days of whatever you want to call it can undo 3 weeks of great work.

who knows though...maybe the weigh-in Gods will be smiling upon you...

you do after all still have 2 days and like you said, your back to it!

nic said...

No,it takes me weeks to lose 5lbs, but more than 3x I have gained 5 lbs in a matter of days. My weight is a crazy fluctuation.

antgirl said...

Drown out those days with good habits. :)

Hang in there.

fattygetsfit said...

relapse is sometimes part of recovery.