Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WWWWI - 7/1/09

Weekly Weight Watchers Weigh In [WWWWI]

Last week's weight: 151.2lbs

This week's weight: 149.2lbs

I lost 2lbs! I'm so super proud. I am not taking it for granted at all, considering how horrible I really was over the weekend while not tracking. I managed to get it together, get active (as much as I could) and pull off a loss regardless.

I am 1.2lbs away from receiving my THIRD TEN PERCENT (based on my meetings start weight of 203). Can I pull it off this week?

Also, it's the first of the month, which usually means I plan out a bunch of goals and then never talk about them again.

Not this month, my friends.

I decided to just completely rip off my friend Jessica and steal most of her goals (only lowered them because she is a fitness ALL STAR) and set up a handy little tracking key which you can find on the menu to the right under "my monthly goals." What are you working on? Why not make your own? (or steal someone elses'...)

3 comments:

Del said...

Way to go!!! 2 pounds that is great!!! It is amazing how well ww works when we stick to the plan. Congrats!!

kristen said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats!! Two pounds is awesome! You're totally on the ball and will kick ass no matter if it's the 1st or the 30th of the month. :)

Jessitracker said...

Way to go on that awesome loss!!

Now let's go climb a mountain.