Monday, July 27, 2009

Checking In.

It's nearing the end of the month, so I figured I'd better check in on where I am for the monthly goals I set for July.






Forgive the crapiness of this picture, but if you click on it, you can see that I'm very close to completing almost everything I set out to do. I plan to bike to work tomorrow morning, which quickly takes care of the biking miles, meaning I will exceed my goal when I also head to the studios for Power Pole (my favorite class) tomorrow evening - taking care of the 7 APs I have left to earn.

I am thinking Wednesday night, which is forecasted to be beautiful, will be a good night to walk to the YWCA for my Weight Watchers meeting, and then over to my friend Jessi's to see the work they did on their house over the weekend. The walk home from their house should put me at just over 5 miles total.

All in all, I'm pretty proud of my month. Even though it was my birthday and I overindulged, that's more than fine. I set goals, stayed on top of them all month, and I'm going to reach them! That, in and of itself, is quite an accomplishment for me. Not only that, but I have lost 4 out of the last 5 weeks! That is something I didn't notice until last Wednesdays weigh-in. Only one gain all month. FANTASTIC!

I'm feeling extra motivated tonight. I am planning to make a grocery list at work tomorrow and head to the store in the afternoon.

I hope everyone else is doing well on the goals they set this month!

3 comments:

antgirl said...

Great for you on achieving all of your goals. That's impressive.

I need to make a grocery list myself. I need to plan out the next two weeks of meals first. So, I know what to buy.

kristen said...

That's great! It's very inspiring to read that even though "life happened," you are still able to hit most of the goals you set for yourself. I like how you approach this, I think I'm going to sit down and list a few goals I'd like to achieve for August. Who doesn't like to make a list and cross things off them??

Lor said...

i'm proud of you! you are VERY inspiring, and continue to be! =]

for august, i'm going to try and set some goals myself. very good idea :)