Sunday, May 31, 2009

Struggle City.

I started out with such a bang this week, even continuing on through Friday. I let the guard down a tad on Saturday morning, helping myself to a second bowl of my favorite cereal, just because it sounded good.

It kind of snowballed from there, without any exercise.

Today is Sunday, a new day, a new start. I've only "screwed up" one day this week, and I'm hopeful that if I pick up the pace, I should still be able to see results.

I am mostly finding it rough to make time for exercise... like honest dedicated exercise time. I am being VERY active, riding bikes and walking everywhere. I even rode all over downtown on Friday in high heels, which was a new one for me. I don't do that often. I brought little slippers in my bike bag in case I found it to be impossible, but mostly it was completely fine.

I need to plan my next few days of meals to avoid a day like yesterday and I need to get my butt moving today. That's that.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Im with you on the exercise front.

Doing so much other stuff, physical of course, leaves little time for actual exercise.