Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Back.

My first post in what seems like forever, I am proud to report (genuinely) that I had a fantastic vacation. Chock full of no restrictions on food or drink.

I'm also happy to report that according to my home scale, I only managed to gain about 2lbs. I'm ecstatic about this, since I've gained 5lbs in certain weeks where I chose to have strawberries for dessert instead of ice cream.

Tonight I am headed to Flex Appeal to meet with Erin to conduct an interview for the cleaning position. Hopefully I'll get it and I'll be extremely excited about that as well. That's at 5pm, my WW meeting is at 6:30pm, I'm hoping to do both.

Today is my first day back to work after more than a week off, so I'm only writing this short entry, but I promise we'll be back to struggles as usual sometime around 7pm tonight when I realize that counting points and watching what I eat is hard (again).

3 comments:

Lor said...

taking time off is always hard. but your stats are flippin' great, and you'll be back OP in NO time!

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you for the cleaning job! that would make your life so much easier! hah.

good luck at WI!

antgirl said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a great time.

It is hard. I'm trying, too, to shed the rest of my flabulence. After a year of maintaining and not counting, it is tough.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time! Glad you are back too!