Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hail Hungry, Full of...

Forgive me WW, for I have binged.

It has been 2 days since my last binge-fession. Yesterday was Justin's birthday. I swear WW, I was completely OP (on plan) until we reached our dinner destination, The Malt Shop. I arrived with good intentions, but I allowed my childhood favorites to consume me and push you out. Within 45 minutes I managed to consume half of a cheeseburger, 9 cottage fries, 1/4 cup of cottage cheese, 1/2 a turkey club sandwich and 20 oz worth of 2 flavors of malts. It didn't end there, however, as I had 3 Swedish fish and a handful of popcorn whilst dropping Eli off with my Mom so that we could go out and binge further. At La Belle Vie I consumed 1.5 sugary cocktails and then on to The Town Hall Brewery where further indulgences occurred.

For these, and all my other binges, I am sincerely sorry.

I really am. I am NOT going to let this ruin my week, but it does always make me nervous when I have NO flex points going into the week. It's literally only my 3rd day. I have technically 5 days until Weigh In. I want(ed) this to be a good loss. A good loss before I leave for San Francisco and gain - guiltless.

Only now, it will be FULL of guilt, because I haven't earned it yet.

Today is a new day. I am going to stay on track.

1 comment:

antgirl said...

It was a celebration. My good intentions don't always pan out either. Today I have a potluck lunch. I made a pea salad with FF greek yogurt. We'll see how it goes ... :)

As long as you keep the good habits overwhelming indulgences, it's going to work out in your favor.