Friday, May 8, 2009

BioAnalysis and Brunch.

Jessica and I weighed out of the Meltdown Challenge this afternoon. After 5 weeks (and more than a few screw-ups with my eating) I still managed to lose .3lbs, 2% body fat and also to gain 3.8lbs of lean muscle mass.

FANTASTIC.


I increased muscle strength in my entire body as well, a .3 increase in my arms, 1.8 increase in my trunk (core) and .3 increase in my legs. Additionally, I raised my Basal Metabolic Rate (metabolism) from 1367 to 1394! NICE!


I am so glad I participated in this challenge, and additionally that the Coordinator was interested in our comments as to how to improve it. Naturally, I had a lot to say about how it could have been better, and it was pleasant that she was very receptive to it.


The worst part of the day so far was that we were told not to eat at least 2-3 hours before our weigh out. I was starving. So when I got home, I made myself Brunch.


Egg Beater Scrambles + Turkey Bacon and Brussel Sprout Hash + Whole Wheat English Muffin and Sugar-Free Apricot Preserves = 6.5 points

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

awe..thanks for the comment..

i really am hard on myself...must work on that...right after i quit procrastinating..hihihihi

have a great weekend!!