Friday, April 3, 2009

Succsexy.

I am on the third day of my WW week and I am feeling AMAZING. I am incredibly back on track. I have a full stocked fridge, freezer and cupboards. I have thousands of healthy choices at my fingertips.

I went shopping all day today in the sun. I started at Nu-Look, my favorite consignment store. I had a little bit in my store credit account and I bought a FABULOUS Coach purse, super cute heels, a pair of jeans, 2 tank tops and a long sleeve shirt. Pop over to
per diem fashion for an update sometime tomorrow.

After Nu Look, I spent a lot of time with my sister at her house, catching up and playing with her new puppy. Justin and I spent the afternoon wandering around Trader Joe's. We are certainly the last people in the city to have been there for the first time. It was packed and scary, but we got TONS of stuff for super cheap and then headed over to their liquor store where I got 9 bottles of wine for $44 (and only ONE of them was Charles Shaw!).

I'm spending the weekend at home. I plan to clean, organize and read.


Last night, I made it to Zumba. I got to the gym a little early to walk around the track, but decided to run instead. I.5 miles in 15 minutes, which is pretty fantastic for me! I also did 10 minutes on the Stepmill before class. I filled out my activity sheet for the Meltdown. I'm a little disappointed that there's no way I'm going to get even half the points we're expected to get for fitness this week. There are only 2 days left that can be gym days, and I'm taking today off. I'll for sure be there tomorrow morning though and put in my 1.5 hours of promised gym time.

Here's to momentum!

No comments: