Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Like a freight train.

I am just barreling through this week. My mood is constantly uppity because I am taking care of myself and eating well. I forgot how good this feels. I'm also hoping my face will stop breaking out like a teenage boy.

Yesterday I doubled up on activity, since I decided to get to the gym in the afternoon and then had Pole Dance class at night with Allysen. I earned 10 APs in the process, which was a great feeling.

I have used all of my flex points and APs, but with that extra activity, I was able to get out of the red and I earned a pudding cup for dessert.

I hope to be able to report a loss at WI tomorrow, but if not, I still feel really great for how hard I've worked this week.

2 comments:

antgirl said...

Yaaay on feeling so good. I hope the WI reflects your efforts. If not tomorrow, soon. Keep that in mind.

kristen said...

I'm jealous of your pole dancing class! Although if there was one in the area I don't know if I'd have the guts to sign up. It sounds like so much fun though.

Don't let the number on the scale discourage you if it's not what you're hoping for. Like you said, you've worked really hard this week and racked up a load of non-scale victories!