Thursday, March 5, 2009

Meals Meals Meals.

Dinner Last Night
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breast + Sweet Potato Chickpea Salad + Mashed Cauliflower = 10 points
Lunch Today
Turkey Sandwich + FF Cheese + Spicy Mayo on Light Bun + Cantaloupe + FF Plain Yogurt = 5.5 points

Still going strong after my loss last night. I have been extremely OP today, with the exception of not really getting in activity. I had a very long and busy day at work with 2 meetings, and tonight I have the opportunity to hang out with Justin. As an explanation, hanging out with Justin is a special occasion because it really only happens twice per week, even though we live together. He works nights and I work days and things just don't really work out for us in the entertainment/hang out department.
At this point, the plan is to go to Hell's Kitchen where we have friends on staff and have a few cocktails (which are planned!) and listen to music. I'm still debating with myself as to whether we should eat out or in. The meal I want to make involves a meat I haven't defrosted yet. I have a huge problem with defrosting things in the microwave. Don't ask me why, I just can't do it.



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

hahahaha...i'm the same way... i hate defrosting stuff in the microwave..

keep up the great work in being OP

antgirl said...

Only bread and bacon seem to work for me.

I might start defrosting meat in the microwave, but never the whole way through. It just doesn't turn out right.

I also can't make pancakes or anything that requires flipping. I keep trying and keep failing. LOL