Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm trying to make a POINT.

Oops. I forgot to retake the points quiz after I entered my new weight on Wednesday.

I'm down to 21 points.

Ouch.

This is all happening really fast for me, since just last week I was at 24 points, I retook the quiz to reflect the amount I've been sitting lately - which dropped me to 22 points, and that THREE.SIX loss dropped me back below 150, which leaves me at 21 points.

This is going to be a grave lesson in creative eating for me. I think the real solution will be stepping my fitness back up to where I was about a year ago, earning 30-45 APs per week. I know I can do this, but I think I'll shoot for 20-30 APs per week to start. I signed up for the daily mile to track my lame attempts at running. If you're on there, email me and I'll add you as a friend!

Eli should be home soon and I haven't yet decided what to make for dinner.

2 comments:

MizFit said...

what did dinner end up being? come by tuesday if yer in my virtual hood as we will be talking food and creative clean eating!

Miz.

kristen said...

I think compensating for your three less points by trying to earn more APs is a great way to approach this. Three points may seem like a lot, but after a week or two you'll get used to it. If you get stuck and need some ideas let us know!

I haven't been to the daily mile, but I use flotrack.com to log my miles. It's a great way to keep track of your progress.