Friday, March 13, 2009

Delicious Pictures

foTrying to stay on track can be delicious.





Black Bean Dip + Salsa and Queso Fresca + Tortilla Chips at Bar Abilene (shared appetizer)




Sweet Potato Falafel with Tomato, Spinach and curried yogurt sauce + Cantaloupe

Pork and Veggie Bake.
This is the 2nd recipe of the Chile Pork Roast I made from my "Now and Later" cookbook. A layer of sweet potatoes covers the bottom of the pan, then the leftover porkroast + veggies + corn + enchilada sauce + cilantro cover that and one more layer of sweet potatoes and enchilada sauce. I haven't tried this yet, though I made it last night, but it SMELLS fantastic!




Grilled Chicken something Lean Cuisine + Shrimp + Spinach with Polenta




Scramble + Cottage Cheese
Breakfast this morning is ultra-protein packed. Shrimp + spinach + Egg Beaters + Fat Free Feta cheese. Yum. I hope it's enough to power me through the afternoon and through my workout today.

2 comments:

antgirl said...

Mmmmm. Can I come raid your fridge? LOL

Tamzin said...

OMG that food looks amazing. I'm going to take some notes!