Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Damn Dam.

Yesterday was such a strange eating day for me. I came in at my points target, but basically all of my food was eaten smack dab in the late afternoon. Nothing all morning, a small snack set off a "binge," (which was all healthy food, so kind of hilarious. Celery sticks with measured amounts of PB, Plain FF Yogurt, a measured amount of trailmix) and then I didn't really want dinner later.

I didn't exercise at all. I was going to go to the gym in the morning, didn't do it. Pole Dancing at night, didn't go.

TOM this morning. This explains my lack of motivation, however, tonight African Dance starts up again and I'm going. Regardless of the fact that it's first day TOM, I'm still going. I need to get some activity.

Even though I did pretty well this week as far as tracking and not going into the red, I'm expecting a gain because of my little friend here. Personally, I'm fine with that, but I'm concerned my leader and receptionists at the meeting think I'm not trying. Although I love love love that my meeting is a big one, I do wish there was a little more one-on-one mentoring. That would be helpful to me.

... Not that I'd listen, I guess. How many times does someone have to tell you the same thing in different ways for you to get it? That's how I feel. I know all the answers, I know what works and what doesn't, I know how to prepare myself, I just don't always do it.

I need to get in action mode again.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

thats the one reason why i didnt like WW, I'm paying to be weighed in but i don't even get some 1 on 1 interaction.

you'll get back to where you need to be when your ready.

keep up the great work!

antgirl said...

I knew all the answers, too.

When I was ready, I did it on my own because I wanted to. Seems easier when I decide than someone else telling me even though I might be doing the same or very similar. LOL

kristen said...

Ugh, don't you have TOM? I went to the gym on Monday night and weighed myself and was so disappointed I gained after working out and eating right for a week or two. Lo and behold, I forgot about my little friend.

A lot of us know the right way to eat and be healthy, and like you said, it's a matter of putting everything into action. You're more than halfway there though- you're eating right, counting and measuring, and are going to your dance class tonight!

You may not get more individual attention at the WW meetings, but that's what we're here for. :)