Monday, February 23, 2009

Workout Stats : Monday : 2/23/09

Workout Stats : 583 calories burned
+15 minutes Stepmill
+15 minutes bike
+15 minutes elliptical
+1 mile walk


It's been a while since we've had a Workout Stats post, huh Blog? Well there it is. It's nothing to get too excited about. I didn't push myself because I didn't want to ruin everything on my first day back to the gym in a long (embarrassingly long) time. I feel just fine about the amount of calories I burned versus the amount of effort I put in.

Tomorrow I am headed back to African dance class with my sister at Zenon Dance Company downtown. My only hope is that I don't suggest going to the Imperial Room, my favorite martini bar, afterwards or I will DEMOLISH any progress I have made by being completely OP today!

I have a busy work day planned out for tomorrow, and then I intend to come home, cut Justin's hair and hang out for a bit, take the dog on a walk with my pedometer, and then dance my butt off. Last time we took that class I burned almost 700 calories, so I'm pretty excited. I also plan to walk to the train station, assuming it doesn't snow buckets tomorrow.

All in all, I'm quite proud of being OP today, but the day is not over. I'm being very strategic about what I eat for dinner and whether or not I'll allow myself to have a food dessert, or if I should just stick to hot cocoa as my late night treat.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

wooohooo!!

kristen said...

That's great!! It looks like you're on your way to getting back on track. I can't believe how many calories that dance class burns! We don't have anything like that at my gym. I don't know how coordinated I'd be anyway, but it does sound like fun!

antgirl said...

Is the dance class fun? Sounds fun. Hope the workout energized you. :)