Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weigh In : Super Scale Victory!

Weigh In : 150.0 = 3.4 lbs lost!

Yes! I rule. I lost my entire two week gain and THEN some. It felt really fantastic. I didn't even get disappointed that I was SO close to breaking out of the 150s!

I talked a lot in my meeting last night, which was about Tracking. Because I've been on Weight Watchers for more than a year, I feel like I know a thing or two about the subject. I brought up the WW mobile site, which has been very helpful to me with being able to access it from my Blackberry.

I shared the struggles of getting sick of tracking after some time and how that usually results in maintaining my weight or gaining. The plus side to that end result is that I've obviously learned a LOT in the last year that allows me to maintain even when not paying attention.

However, having that loss has totally motivated me to keep at it. I feel extremely proud of where I am right now.

5 comments:

Jessitracker said...

Way to go!

antgirl said...

Wooo hooo!! :)

Rebecca said...

wooohooooo...

Aria said...

Congrats!

kristen said...

That's awesome!! You weren't as lost as you thought you were! It's great that you were able to get back on track with great results.