Sunday, February 1, 2009

Triumphant Return to the Gym!

I have officially packed my gym bag. I am going back to the gym after something like 1.5 weeks out. I'm excited to go and hopeful that I will push myself as much as I know I need to after last night's events.

That size 6 dress guided me into a size 18 meal at the Star Awards for the Angel Foundation. I ate too much and I know it. I had 2 glasses of wine and a huge chocolate torte dessert. I don't really feel bad about it, however. It was delicious and I had a great time getting fancy. Here's a picture of me in my dress.


I'll be back with an update about my workout stats as soon as I have them!

1 comment:

1LB to the Goal said...

Love the dress - that is definitely your color!

I love the phrase "size 18 meal"... I'll have to use that lens when looking at my food :)