Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Huge Milestone : 50 pounds lost!



Totally did it! This week I weighed in at 150.6 with clothes on at the meeting. That's even LESS than I was on Monday when I weighed in at home first thing in the morning! I feel fantastic. It was so great to have people clap, ask me for advice, AND to have my Mom there. My leader, Diane, was even nice enough to fill me up with all the fun trinkets I WOULD have gotten if I'd been in meetings the entire time.


The pictures are of my new key ring, which you apparently get at 10%, my 25lb medal and my 50lb medal!

SANE wins today. BFN is out to lunch.

7 comments:

Roder said...

Nice job!

Jessitracker said...

Woohoo! I'm so happy for you!!

Perry said...

Awesome job!! Congrats!!

kristen said...

Congratulations!! Fifty pounds is a lot of weight. When I was going to WW, my leader would tell us to go to the baking aisle of the supermarket and pick up a 5lb sack of sugar or flour to put our weight loss into perspective. You've lost TEN SACKS of sugar/flour! That's so much weight! I love those new WW charms too!

antgirl said...

Goooo SANE! Congratulations on all the hard work and the pay off. :)

LTer4ever said...

I'm late to the party. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 lbs is out of this world!

nic said...

thank you thank you thank you thank you!