Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back on Track 2 (electric boogaloo)

I am sitting down (in a few minutes) to a total OP dinner, to end a totally OP day. Though I wish I weren't eating so late, I DID make it to my African Dance class where I burned 618 calories. I also walked to and from the train, which I didn't count as activity, but I'm using it as a semi-safety net. It's not actually that far, but I really hate walking.

Here are some food pictures of things I've eaten lately.


Last night's dinner. Quorn "chicken" cutlet + green bean and corn salad + quinoa + spinach.

Today's Lunch : Ravioli with roasted cauliflower and tomatoes + spinach


Tonight's dinner : Homemade tapenade atop salmon fillet + spinach + tomato drizzled with oil and balsamic vinegar

2 comments:

kristen said...

I can't believe how many calories you burn in that dance class! What do you use to keep track? A heart rate monitor?

All your food looks delicious! I'm a big fan of salmon, but the bf doesn't eat fish. A meal like that would be a lovely dinner!

nic said...

Yes to the Heart Rate Monitor. I LOVE my HRM! Polar f6!