Monday, January 12, 2009

Weigh In : Monday : 1/12/09 (At Home Weight) : Little Gain

152.4 (+1 pound)
Eh, so I had a little gain this week. I told you I screwed up. What is impressive to me, is how badly I screwed up (flex points and APs in the red... eek) and all I gained was a pound!
I did end the week with 38 APs, so I'm sure that helped a lot to offset the damage. I'm totally inspired to get back on the program train. I'm going to be completely and totally OP for two weeks. Just two. I can do two.
I'll also feel ok with the fact that regardless of my little gain right here, I'm going to "lose" at my meeting. I didn't realize how heavy clothes are, so I'm wearing much lighter ones to the meeting on Wednesday night. I'll update you on where I am from last week's 157 with clothes on. It's such a strange difference, going from nightgown/first thing in the morning to winter clothes/7 in the evening.
The fact that I have to be accountable for TWO dates during the week now will be helpful I think. There was a little bit (ok... about a month) where Mondays were kind of just a free-for-all. I had already weighed in and I'd have a whole week to make up for mistakes. No more!
New day, day one of the 2 week challenge. Let's do it!

2 comments:

LTer4ever said...

Wow, how are you getting those 38 APs??? I must be underestimating my APs or I'm not nearly working out enough. I feel like such a slacker.

nic said...

Don't feel like a slacker! You're doing awesome! Don't forget I've been at this for over a year and physically I'm in pretty excellent shape aside from these 20lbs.

I typically spend about 1.25 - 1.5 hours at the gym 5 days a week. I really really push myself, and I wear a Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) to accurately track my calories burned.

I sweat gallons and breathe heavily, grunt and leave exhausted, but in the end it's worth it.