Monday, January 5, 2009

Weigh In : 1/05/08 : WW Crappy Inspiration, again!


I could totally see getting this message if I had gained again. Or if I had perhaps only lost about .2lbs. But a 2lb loss and this is how I'm greeted!?! WW, you suck.


Actually, Weight Watchers does not suck at all. It's a fantastic program, and I'm so greatful I joined, but if you do not have a lot of self-motivation, don't even think about doing the online only program, because you get hit with stuff like this. Sure, it's cheaper, but it's like having that passive agressive friend who actually wants you to be fat so she can be the "pretty one" help you lose weight.

WW, you're a bad friend. Figure it out.

On the other hand, I lost 2 pounds this week! I'm very happy with that, I worked very hard. That's a pretty huge loss, but I was mostly just going for losing my holiday gain, and I've accomplished that. I'm only 1 1/2 pounds away from reaching the 140s. I can't believe this!

I totally rule in 2009.

Also, I quit smoking last night. If there is a sudden massive influx of updates, it's because I'm keeping my fingers busy. I apologize in advance.

1 comment:

1LB to the Goal said...

Good for you for quitting smoking!