Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thoughts from the Desk: Never hungry in the morning.


Most weekday (and weekend) mornings, it's a large chore for me to force myself to have breakfast. Though its my favorite kind of food, it's my least favorite time to eat. I get up very early, around 5am Monday through Friday and usually around 6:30am on the weekends and I'm just not programmed to wake up and want to eat.


So, in my effort to be completely and totally OP, I'm drinking one of my favorite juices for breakfast today. It's V8 fusion AçaiMixed Berry. Clocking in at 2 points for 8oz, this baby has a full serving of fruit AND a full serving of vegetables in that glass. Mmmm Mmmm. Two check marks down. It's made up of sweet potatoes, purple carrots, carrots, apples, white grapes, açai, blueberries, and limes. I mostly don't buy into the whole açai fad at all, but this juice tastes great, and I'll buy into anti-oxidents.

1 comment:

LTer4ever said...

This sounds great. We used to get the strawberry banana V8 Fusion Light all the time. What exactly is açai? Good for you for staying OP!